Skip to main content

About this Show

Liberally Stephanie Miller

News/Business. (2012) New. (CC) (Stereo)

NETWORK

DURATION
03:00:00

RATING
PG

SCANNED IN
San Francisco, CA, USA

SOURCE
Comcast Cable

TUNER
Virtual Ch. 107 (CURNT)

VIDEO CODEC
mpeg2video

AUDIO CODEC
ac3

PIXEL WIDTH
528

PIXEL HEIGHT
480

TOPIC FREQUENCY

Stephanie 126, Stephanie Miller 35, Ann Romney 17, Us 9, Obama 9, Nascar 7, Romney 6, Paul Ryan 4, Dana 3, Vo 3, Chicago 3, Florida 3, Utah 3, Citi 3, Scott Walker 3, Scott Pelley 3, Mitt Romney 3, Maryland 2, America 2, Washington 2,
Borrow a DVD
of this show
  Current    Liberally Stephanie Miller    News/Business.   
   (2012) New. (CC) (Stereo)  

    September 24, 2012
    6:00 - 9:00am PDT  

6:00am
6:01am
6:02am
6:03am
6:04am
6:05am
6:06am
6:07am
6:08am
6:09am
6:10am
6:11am
6:12am
6:13am
6:14am
6:15am
6:16am
6:17am
6:18am
6:19am
6:20am
6:21am
♪ ♪ >> announcer: stephanie miller. ♪ and attitude ♪ ♪ don't just stand there, let's get to it ♪ >> stephanie: it is the "stephanie miller show." current tv viewers will notice mike. he is everybody's favorite character here on wkrp.
6:22am
that means something has gone horribly awry when mike is leaning over my soldier. >> let's try this. >> stephanie: hello, good morning. >> which line do you want? >> stephanie: i don't care. >> dana in maryland. >> stephanie: yes. >> caller: good morning. >> stephanie: oh. hi. mike you can go now. >> caller: it was so nice to hear rebecca on the phone. >> stephanie: yes, she is filling in for t-bone. >> stephanie: i recorded and watched the show on friday. the stop it -- stop it. oh, my god, and you are right it didn't get old. it was hilarious, and the whole
6:23am
weekend on facebook my friends and i were like stop it. [ laughter ] >> stephanie: we're like a scene from the help over and over again. >> caller: it was hilarious. last night i'm watching "60 minutes," and i wanted to bust through my tv because i get tired of the two-year super majority lie. i can do my homework why didn't scott do his homework. >> stephanie: yeah. i have my listeners trained like pavlovian dogs. you lie! and you can hear it like coming a mile away super majority hi got everything he wanted -- >> caller: yeah, for two years. and i just don't know why they
6:24am
don't call them out. and i say you buddy bay buchanan fighting with everything >> stephanie: well i think we can all agree the romney campaign is going very well. >> caller: and he said you can go to the emergency room if you have a heart attack. >> go there for all of your needs. >> caller: it is unbelievable. they keep saying the polls are close, and it is riling me up. they are not close. and happy birthday and you guys have a great show in seattle, and i'm hoping to go to the beacon crossing my fingers.
6:25am
>> stephanie: all right. i can't control my own phone -- oh you know me. the control freak i am. >> stop it. >> stephanie: dick and dayton is going to call now. and i won't ever be able to get off of the phone. >> hi how are you. >> stephanie: hi! mittens do you remember that moment with george bush anyone can get health care in america just go to the emergency room. that is the problem, you moron! >> you can't get preventive health care in the first place. >> stephanie: you would think the grandfather of obamacare would know that.
6:26am
paul ryan said obamacare includes death panels! [♪ "world news tonight" theme ♪] >> stephanie: during a townhall annelerly man asked him about a death panels which was called the lie of the year ryan laughed and responded that's not the word i would use, that is the independent advisory board, but that did imply that it was a debt panel. ♪ you are a lying sack of crap ♪ >> the insurance companies who made their money by denying people coverage because they might get sick. >> stephanie: thank you. let's do christine in illinois. >> caller: hi, doesn't that stop
6:27am
it in front of me need an i said, stop it. [ laughter ] >> stephanie: who hasn't heard that in a wal-mart or kmart to a toddler to somebody. >> caller: those skanks on fox news said the black panthers are after us. >> stephanie: wow. they are going to run that play again. the voter intimidation from beblack panthers again. >> caller: she said the black panthers were inciting so badly last week year that gechen carlson is going to get --
6:28am
>> stephanie: they are getting ready to explain the landslide i think. she said she has to get her guys over there to protect her. doesn't that proven to be false. two guys were standing there doing nothing. and they laughed -- >> stephanie: in case you haven't noticed they are black. >> caller: yeah. anyone can say anyone is scaring them for looks funny. >> stephanie: exactly. >> you don't often here gretchen carlson and thinks in the same footage. >> stephanie: oh, look scary bad black people intimidating you. okay. 29 minutes after the hour. right back on the "stephanie miller show." ♪
6:29am
(vo) jennifer granholm ... >>for every discouraged voter, there are ten angry ones taking action. trickle down does not work. in romney's world, cars get the elevator and the workers get the that is a whole bunch of bunk. the powerful may steal an election, but they can't steal democracy.
6:30am
6:31am
6:32am
6:33am
[ ♪ music ♪ ] >> announcer: stephanie miller. >> could save you 15% or more on car insurance. >> really? >> stephanie: yes. [ laughter ] >> stephanie: we have entered some worm hole in the universe you know why? >> why? >> both the phone lines and the printer are working. >> those two never work at the same time. >> stephanie: thank god rebecca
6:34am
is the only one who knows which button it is. >> monday mornings are always like apollo 13 around here. >> stephanie: yes. whoever does the weekends here does it with oven mitts on. >> yes i need a drink. >> stephanie: this is like the end of the party saturday. jim was at my party -- >> oh. >> stephanie: because that's when someone throws the remote for the television in the toilet, and mama loses her [ censor bleep ] [ screaming ] >> stephanie: know it was finally retrieved? >> from the toilet?
6:35am
>> no under the cushion. >> stephanie: the good news is good time was had by all. >> good. good. good. >> stephanie: let's go to laurie in chicago. hi laurie. >> oh come on! >> the night chicago died. >> stephanie: yeah. hi laurie. >> caller: hi, i know the merge room statement was brought up by your previous caller, but i also channel surfing and even michael steele was speechless. >> stephanie: about the % emergency room statement >> caller: yes. and john ham is mitt romney.
6:36am
>> stephanie: nicely cast. i'm very practiced at cutting them off right on their breast. >> yes, you are good. and at other skills >> stephanie: yeah you can tell it's a bad campaign when they are already casting a movie about a disastrous campaign. and meryl streep -- >> well she has played margaret thatcher. >> stephanie: that's right. let's go to marianne in salt lake city. >> caller: good morning. >> stephanie: good morning. >> caller: first of all when are you going to utah? >> stephanie: oh goodness i know. we have to get on that
6:37am
>> caller: up here in utah we are owned by the same church that mitt romney belongs to, so if there is something that people are doing that they don't like, they just buy the property and do their other thing. they just built their own new beautiful mall. they won't let tattoo shops, there is a same-sex couple that got arrested for kissing in public. so then people started watching the streets around the mall and there was a couple holding hands, so they made main street church property so if there is any swearing or anything there they can kick you off. >> stephanie: i think all of us
6:38am
will self deport. that doesn't sound like any fun at all. [♪ "world news tonight" theme ♪] >> stephanie: the obama campaign is nailing mitt romney on his tax returns. >> happy now? >> stephanie: no. the disclosures only raised additional questions. for instance why were more than 65 of the pages have to do with offshore accounts? why did he have dozens of foreign accounts. those are in his power to answer. he plays a lower tax rate than
6:39am
most families because of though tax loopholes and cuts. >> maybe we should ask all of the other presidents who have had swiss bank accounts -- oh wait a minute. >> stephanie: this is the part i found hilarious. the romneys limited their charitable contributions based on the statement he made in august. so they took less of a deduction that they could have. but he can go back and claim it later. [ bell chimes ] [ applause ] >> stephanie: after he wins the election. >> that's convenient. >> stephanie: if romney would have taken all of the tax cuts available to him, he would be playing 9% in taxes.
6:40am
remember he said i shouldn't be president if i paid more taxes than i am supposed to. to "new york times" notes it is possible that mr. romney could still claim the amounts in future tax years. which i'm sure he is planning to do directly after the landslide. the president this weekend. >> obama: we can't get very far if we are just writing off half of the country as a bunch of victims, or presume they want to be dependent on government. >> i didn't say half? i said 47%. what? what? >> stephanie: let's try patrice in oakland. >> caller: hi, guys. when i saw the "60 minute"
6:41am
interview yesterday, it couldn't be more in contrast. bill maher said if you are undecided at this point, you got to be pretty stupid. you see romney talking about he is lying through his teeth, and he is comfortable in his lies. he has no type of remorse or nothing. he lies and it comes to easy to him. and i'm wondering how is he going to manage to do that with a straight face during the debate. >> stephanie: yeah. >> caller: and scott pelley i thought he should have been a little more tough on his questions, and instead he just
6:42am
let the man lie and ramble and he just kind of -- not really smiling or -- you know but just -- >> it's probably one of the preconditions for the interview. that he would only do it under certain circumstances. >> stephanie: yeah. i think if he says it he just thinks automatically it should be true because literally yesterday he refused to concede he was running behind in battleground states. yes, you are. no i'm not. linda in california. >> caller: good morning. jim, i have to say thanks a lot every time i hear reince preibus i can't get that out of my head. but abc mitt romney's campaign peggy noonan said all kinds of
6:43am
negative things which got arkansas to say stop it. >> stephanie: oh by the way. steph i have been diagnosed with ward-et syndrome which include shouting reince prebus in loud voices in public situations. hi, karl welcome. >> caller: hi i wish you happy birthday. my birthday is today.
6:44am
>> stephanie: happy birthday. >> caller: i'm tired that they are giving mitt romney or mittens, intelligence briefings. you see how well that went this england. >> stephanie: yeah literally i think he is about to start world war iii. >> caller: we're all in danger, and i wish the people would wake up. >> stephanie: thank you, honey. >> maybe we can pay the chinese to attack iran and then get a percentage back from it -- >> stephanie: exactly. all right. 45 minutes after the hour. we'll be right back on the "stephanie miller show." >> announcer: it's the "stephanie miller show." ♪
6:45am
6:46am
6:47am
6:48am
what happen's when you put susan sarandon and cyndi lauper together on the same couch. well, it's conversation you won't hear anywhere else. that's for sure. plus, singer and activist, wyclef jean. only on current tv. [ ♪ music ♪ ]
6:49am
>> announcer: stephanie miller. ♪ now how to work since the day she was borning, now she's riding into battle with her high heels on ♪ ♪ riding into battle with her high heels on ♪ >> stephanie: uh-huh. it is the "stephanie miller show." welcome to it. 50 minutes after the hour. 1-800-steph-1-2 the phone number toll free from anywhere. eric holder at the top of the hour to cohost the right-wing world. the president on the campaign trail. >> obama: we succeed when the middle class gets bigger. >> stephanie: right! i have some more questions for mitt romney regarding his tax
6:50am
returns. [♪ "jeopardy" theme music ♪] >> okay. >> stephanie: so it was his 2011 -- right -- can i just say -- is this more an example of how he thinks he place by different rules, rather than releasing 12 year, it's like oh know the accountant they pay wrote this letter -- seriously? >> wow. >> stephanie: just release them like everybody else does. all he released is 2011 and he -- he didn't claim the whole charity things so he can make his tax rate what it should be and later he will fix that anyway. he voluntarily forfeited
6:51am
$1.8 million in charitable deductions. >> what a guy. >> stephanie: this doesn't look even more fishy now, does it? [♪ fun-facts music ♪] >> stephanie: after we have reviewed the documents, you may have further questions. in fact i do. after the elections will you file an amendment tax return to claim your full deduction? that's one question. number 2 was your 2011 income -- why was it $7 million lower than you estimated it to be? >> very good question. >> stephanie: and apparently he is such a good businessman he can run the entire country. >> i bet that's why we can't get that mitt romney booking.
6:52am
>> we could ask scott pelley questions like what makes you so awesome. >> stephanie: financial disclosures show that you have as much as $82 million in your retirement account. >> who doesn't. >> stephanie: despite the fact that it is limited to $30,000 a year? what was the purpose of your offshore accounts not to avoid taxes. >> just stop it. stop it. >> stephanie: i'm guessing ann romney would like me to stop already. and i'm only on question 4. >> ann romney: stop it. >> stephanie: can you explain an influence of foreign tax credits in 2008. you have not disclosed any foreign bank accounts, did you
6:53am
file that by the legal deadline each year for instance? by the way i'm this smart this is think progress. >> yeah, steph. >> stephanie: like i know what an f-bar. like i wasn't drinking wine out of a spigot while writing these tax questions. my only question was where the [ censor bleep ] is my remote! [ screaming ] >> stephanie: it was a good
6:54am
swore ray until i lost my remote. >> ann romney: stop it. >> stephanie: number 7 you claim to paid a tax rate of 27%. what was your real tax rate. your 14% tax rate is less than many middle class americans pay. and you paid much less in your payroll taxes. marriott paid you blah blah blah, were you aware the company was abusing a notorious tax shelter? you say you made a commitment to the public that your tax rate should not be below 13%. why don't you support president obama's buffet rule if you think
6:55am
all americans should be paying a fair rate. [ applause ] >> chris christie would have a buffet roll. >> you go now! >> i would be stunned if you knew what an f-bar is. >> stephanie: sure, i know. i have to big it out of the trash for my think progress news. durise in alabama. welcome. >> caller: i'm calling about obamacare that says this is hurting small business. but we needs to talk to the employees of small business, because they keep us under 40
6:56am
hours so they don't have to pay insurance for the employees. >> stephanie: okay. thank you. i didn't really here that. mitt romney cares about the middle class that's where he is here in beverly hills. >> romney: this is known stop. >> ann romney: stop it. >> stephanie: remember he said use ann sparingly so people don't get tired of her. i think mitten found one thing he is right about. otherwise she'll get a little lippy. >> ann romney: stop it. you want to try it. get in the ring. this is hard. >> get on the top of the station
6:57am
wagon. >> stephanie: mitt romney. >> romney: if we reelect barack obama as president, america will continue on a path of decline. >> well it is going in the opposite direction since obama has been in. have you ever heard him answer how many jobs -- i need to go call think progress -- the amount of jobs that have been created -- 200-something million jobs. >> yeah, he avoids that topic. >> stephanie: you know what number is easy to remember. 47th in job creation when he was governor. >> and that's 47%. >> stephanie: there you go. that number sticks in his head. eric holder next on the "stephanie miller show." ♪
6:58am
stephanie miller show." [ ♪ music ♪ ] i'm going to be on with the governor tomorrow night. we'll be right back on the "stephanie miller show." ttv
6:59am
7:00am
7:01am
7:02am
7:03am
7:04am
7:05am
7:06am
7:07am
7:08am
7:09am
7:10am
7:11am
7:12am
7:13am
7:14am
7:15am
7:16am
7:17am
7:18am
7:19am
7:20am
7:21am
♪ said go, go go ♪ >> stephanie: it is the "stephanie miller show." 23 minutes after the hour. eric holder continues right-wing world with us. lou dobbs. >> if all of this middle east turmoil is due to this crazy video like the obama administration claims what will happen when the killing osama bin laden tape is released. if reelected mr. obama problem won't care about what does
7:22am
happen. >> stephanie: a historical event is different than this garbage video. >> i don't think lou understands the religious aspects of what is going on. it's not because muslims are in the movie it's because people set out to make a hateful rant about muslims. lou dobbs is so cluely he thinks a movie about bin laden is going to -- come on. i love the fact if obama is reelected. even though dobbs is starting to hedge it bet, he is still a monster. >> stephanie: rush limbaugh. >> i think obama incited at the democratic convention.
7:23am
i think ted coppel if he wanted to talk about who incited what he would look at this uprising in the middle east -- who is telling everybody about this and who is characterizing the video as something horrible. >> i blame the femenazis. >> i'm trying to apply logic. limbaugh is saying that obama wanted to fire up these mobs. >> yes. >> stephanie: okay. okay. and of course when bush was president he bragged abmilitary achievements in the middle east or anything like that. >> stephanie: yeah. >> obama is the only one to out
7:24am
to u.s. military success ever. >> yeah. >> and dobbs and limbaugh both don't understand the first thing about what is going on. bin laden has been dead for a while. but they are now pretending that that is at the center of all of this. >> stephanie: all right. ann coulter. >> the way liberals have treated blacks like children we don't owe the homeless, we don't owe feminists, but that's what the left has become -- >> immigrant rights are not
7:25am
civil rights? >> no, i think civil rights are for black. >> wow. >> and that's on abc this week right? >> yeah. they keep inviting her back. >> it's like -- media matters we don't waste a lot of time complaining about the sunday talk -- but it's like really? is this impeachment 1996 is that what we need ann coulter to explain to us. she puts out these right-wing books, and the same 10,000 people buy them. this election, all of it it is irrelevant. so they just have her on to say something stupid like this. so you mean civil rights for
7:26am
blacks is not based on treating blacks like children. >> it has nothing to do with it. she is clueless. she doesn't even know what she is talking about. >> stephanie: eric holder. thank you for helping us wade through it as usual. >> bye-bye. >> stephanie: i heard about a right-wing writer he doesn't know any good left-wing writers, and actually mentioned an culter as a good right-wing writer. all right. 29 minutes after the hour. we'll be right back on the
7:27am
"stephanie miller show." >> announcer: it's the "stephanie miller show." ♪ most of us already know who >>i jump out of my skin at people when i'm upset. they're doing this this corruption based on corruption based on corruption. >>that's an understatement, eliot.
7:28am
7:29am
7:30am
are they contagious? i don't think so. [ male announcer ] contract the
7:31am
rainbow! taste the rainbow! ♪ >> announcer: stephanie miller. >> she has got me all tangled up in one big doughy love pretzel. >> stephanie: oh dear. oh mittens. romney among nascar fans -- >> those are fancy raincoats you have got there.
7:32am
>> stephanie: mitt romney 49% to 42 the president leads among nascar fans. and there was a woman last week a southern baptist birther always voting for obama. now greg palast joining us we author of "billionaires & ballot bandits: how to steal an election in nine easy steps." good morning, sir. >> good morning. >> stephanie: this may be becoming unstealable. >> yeah, these the problem. by the way -- there is more than nascar at steak. which is we have a united states senate. we have about seven republican senator who weren't elected but selected by the nine methods that these guys used to chew up your ballot. we have a senate congress
7:33am
and -- no one ever thought of wisconsin as a swing state until the coke brothers turned on their themist machine, and suddenly scott walker was renamed the [ inaudible ] of madison. >> stephanie: yeah. the last pole i saw obama is up what 14 in wisconsin? >> yeah but we won by 28 percentage points and then scott walker won on the recall. and how does that happen? there are magical things that occur in this world. al gore swept -- i mean swept florida in 2000 but if you remember, i discovered -- greg palast discovered how they wiped off thousands of voters and called them criminals.
7:34am
they were guilty of being black. robert more is a convicted criminal and now mrs. bobby black is voting. he went to jail and came back and changed his sex and really tricky changed his color. >> stephanie: wow. there is still time to steal back your vote. >> in "billionaires & ballot bandits: how to steal an election in nine easy steps," in the back we have seven ways to beat the ballot bandit.
7:35am
think of it like the ballot condom. [ laughter ] >> in 2008 from the statistics 5.9 million votes were thrown in the garbage and voters blocked at the voting booth who were legal citizens. and what flavor are those voters? well, if you are african american, the chance that your vote will spoil, as they call it -- your vote mr. spoil is 900% higher if you are black than white or latino than white. there are black voters brown voters, native american, and bluish voters of all time.
7:36am
right? >> stephanie: right. >> one of the things that most infuriated bobby kennedy is that they targeted -- karl rove's operation mailed letters to black voters and jewish voters in miami all in august when the snow birds went back up north. because they weren't home and the letters said do not forward. they went back and these voter's votes were challenged. the soldiers at the naval air station in jacksonville. why do you think a soldier would not be at their home base? >> maybe they are deployed somewhere. >> stephanie: right. >> you can tell a fraudulent voter because the return address was afghanistan. >> stephanie: yeah. greg the good news seems to
7:37am
bewe have won a lot of these voter suppression laws they have been trying to put in place, we have been winning, right. >> well, no. >> stephanie: yes, we have. >> oh, yes, i'm sorry. in places subject to the voting rights act it's been -- the justice department has been doing a pretty good job lately they vehicle up and said, oh, people can't vote. but in states like indiana we had for example 87,000 voters mostly african-americans knocked out of the last vote because they didn't have the right id including ten nuns that were wearing black -- >> stephanie: yes, even if your wear black. >> but there is a chapter in my book called nuns on the run.
7:38am
they did not have a driver's license, which is good because they were 88 to 98 years old. judge scalia was told it is 17 miles to any polling place, and they said look that affects black people more than white, and he said whether you are black or white. it's still 17 miles. we checked it out, and found out that scalia drives a black beamer -- 15 minutes -- 15 minutes in his beamer, we know because he got a speeding ticket. what he went if you have a black bmw or white bmw it just doesn't matter. >> stephanie: exactly. by the way, exactly what is the name of the book?
7:39am
>> "billionaires & ballot bandits: how to steal an election in nine easy steps." >> stephanie: just kidding. you win the most references to your book in one interview. [ applause ] >> stephanie: greg, i have to say, though, it appears a lot of people really take exception to being told that they can't vote. as we keep saying this is a privilege not a right, and a lot of people have died for that right. >> yes. >> i think that -- i feel like they have really created a backlash with a lot of these voter suppression things. what do you think? >> yes. unfortunately id -- which is one of the nine ways they knock out of the ballot -- i mean --
7:40am
>> stephanie: are you talking about the book "billionaires & ballot bandits: how to steal an election in nine easy steps." >> yeah, good book you ought to read it. last year thousands of ballots were thorn in the trash. so when karl rove's operation does this staging notice i spoke with my father and he said i mailed my ballot from overseas. and i said was it counted? and he said i don't know. it says if you can go in person or hand in your absentee ballot please do. >> stephanie: yeah, that's important thing.
7:41am
because like i say in the book "billionaires & ballot bandits: how to steal an election in nine easy steps," their point is to try to suppress us. your point in there is to found out how to vote and make sure your vote is counted. the book, by the way "billionaires & ballot bandits: how to steal an election in nine easy steps." greg, always a pleasure, thank you honey. >> you are the best. [ applause ] >> stephanie: oh there he goes. >> it's good to know what the opposition is up to but it's also good to know how you can fight that. and that's what he does in his book.
7:42am
>> stephanie: craig go ahead. >> caller: has mitt romney ever manipulated his taxes in the past. in 1999 and 2001 when he filed in utah he has to retroactively change those in massachusetts. least said yesterday mitt romney wants to get you good jobs. i think they are conceding the fact that jobs have been created under obama, and now they are challenging him with good jobs. >> stephanie: yeah, not those jobs created under the black man. >> and thank you for the boat
7:43am
ride my brother likes to say. >> stephanie: all right. we'll be right back on the "stephanie miller show." >> this is rapidly approaching a spectacle. >> announcer: it's the "stephanie miller show." that is a whole bunch of bunk. the powerful may steal an election, but they can't steal democracy.
7:44am
7:45am
you'd spot movement, gather intelligence with minimal collateral damage. but rather than neutralizing enemies in their sleep you'd be targeting stocks to trade. well, that's what trade architect's heat maps do. they make you a trading assassin.
7:46am
trade architect. td ameritrade's empowering web-based trading platform. trade commission-free for 60 days, and we'll throw in up to $600 when you open an account.
7:47am
[ ♪ music ♪ ] ♪ we got some places to see, how about -- >> announcer: stephanie miller. ♪ -- come with me jump in we're going riding on the freeway of love ♪ >> i wonder if aretha is hearing
7:48am
this. >> stephanie: i don't know. >> is bill gates going to be there? >> stephanie: i can't confirm or deny that like i can't confirm or deny jody foster is my reputation. >> ann romney: stop it. >> you better at least get her a ring. >> if you like it then you should have put a ring on it. >> stephanie: right. >> wait, do that move again. [ laughter ] >> oh. shea from columbus. >> caller: yeah, hey, steph, i just have to say that the dump i took on friday answered more
7:49am
questions than the one that the romney campaign did. [♪ circus music ♪] [ laughter ] >> stephanie: by the way -- okay. here is how ridiculous roland and i are. we don't bother getting separate hotel rooms, because we like our little slumber parties. roland wrote me and said the hotel director knows the show, she said why isn't stephanie staying with us. and he said we're just sharing a room. and she said oh you should keep your balls covered on this trip. [ laughter ] [ applause ] >> do you really bunk with roland? >> yes. >> stephanie: we love each other. >> you are the headliner stephanie. >> stephanie: i like it we
7:50am
spoon. let's go to coredel. >> caller: good morning, everybody. >> stephanie: good morning coredel, i'm a big queer bait. how are you. >> caller: i'm doing and i'm so glad i didn't break your phone system. >> stephanie: good for you. go ahead. >> caller: you guys have been so wonderful and supportive to me over this year. you can't me sane when i was facing my most difficult trials of my life and i cannot thank you guys enough. >> stephanie: we got your back. >> caller: and this time next week, i will be watching you from current tv. i'm going to be standing with my dad in north carolina. and i'm looking forward to seeing you guys on my television
7:51am
screen. >> stephanie: awesome. that was a very long prologue now you have to make your point in about 8.5 seconds. >> caller: okay. when we defeat mitt romney in november, republicans please take back control of your party from the tea party. >> romney: we have a campaign tied to the incumbent president of the united states. >> what poll did he read said that. >> stephanie: you always said that national polls are bull [ censor bleep ]. but when you are losing nascar -- he is winning among nascar owners obviously. >> right. >> stephanie: okay.
7:52am
mittens. >> romney: i have a very effective campaign but not everything i say is eloquent. >> stephanie: a very good campaign really? dana in maryland. hi, dana. >> caller: hi, guys. me and my mom was talk about presidents that would push the button and first we were afraid it was going to be rick santorum, because remember the movie the dead zone. because we were thinking about that guy. and then the side kick he is damion -- >> stephanie: paul ryan he is
7:53am
damion. >> caller: yeah so it's mittens and damion running for president. they are going to push the button. [♪ eerie music ♪] >> either than or the kid from brazil. >> stephanie: here is the demon cede now paul ryan. >> we send presidents to fix and change washington and if this president can't change washington, then we need to change presidents. >> yeah! i have a bs. >> stephanie: why does he sound like beaver cleaver to me? screw everything up and junk. >> so he is now butch patrick and jerry mathers. >> stephanie: yeah. >> there will always be critics
7:54am
and people who have other ideas on how best to achieve things but guess what i have rarely seen a moment where the man and the moment met so well. [ snoring ] >> stephanie: zzzzzzzz. >> he is losing to nascar people. >> stephanie: time to go home eddie. >> isn't it wonderful, eddie! >> i won't go! i won't! i won't! you can't make me! you can't! you can't! >> stephanie: hurry up ann is going to come and we're going to get hollered at and junk. >> ann romney: stop it. >> stephanie: ed go ahead. >> caller: stop it. >> stephanie: stop it. >> caller: last night scott pelley was talking about the
7:55am
700-some billion dollars he was going to take away from medicare. and mitt said i'm the guy running for president, we're not going to do it the vice president's way. i just found that amazing. >> stephanie: uh-huh. and then regarding the tax thing on friday afternoon. he said three months ago that if he were to overpay his taxes -- >> stephanie: right. >> caller: that he wouldn't be qualified to run for president. >> stephanie: that's right. mittens you only claimed $2.25 million to charity so therefore, i think you are not qualified to run for president. >> stephanie: good point sir.
7:56am
you get nothing! >> you get nothing! >> stephanie: 58 minutes after the hour. right back on the "stephanie miller show." ♪ "stephanie miller show."
7:57am
7:58am
7:59am
8:00am
8:01am
8:02am
8:03am
8:04am
8:05am
8:06am
8:07am
8:08am
8:09am
8:10am
8:11am
8:12am
8:13am
8:14am
8:15am
8:16am
8:17am
♪ ♪ come on let's talk about you
8:18am
and -- >> announcer: stephanie miller. ♪ let's talk about all of the things that make me ♪ ♪ let's talk sex ♪ >> okay. ♪ let's talk about -- >> announcer: stephanie miller. >> stephanie: stop talking about talking about sex and get it to. start smoking your dildo. >> stephanie: wow, if you missed road flair mary you cannot miss another moment of the show -- >> so i says to her, i says -- >> caller: what is goings on guys. maybe you should package them up and sell them by the pack. you could sell them long. you could sell them black. >> stephanie: filtered and unfiltered. >> dark he says. oh god. >> stephanie: all right. we are officially having too much fun this morning.
8:19am
stop it. >> ann romney: stop it. this is hard. you want to try it. get in the ring. this is hard. >> stephanie: wa. let me call you a wambulance. mitt threatened to cancel the univision forum, if they did not allow him to bus in supporters. wow. they threatened to reschedule the event if he did not allow the supporters to be bussed in. and he agreed to give the network 35 minutes, and obama agreed to the full hour. during the event he dodged for questions about the dream act, and he was orange.
8:20am
>> yeah. >> stephanie: and he dyed himself orange. look at the pictures from earlier the day. he did not get a tan in the hour before the event -- he was trying to look more hispanic -- >> but he was in florida. just walking outside you get a ten there. [ laughter ] >> stephanie: just when you think he can't get anymore pathetic. wow. let's go to lisa in wisconsin. hi, lis. >> caller: hi i cost a family member to drug abuse, so i'm an old pro to seeing the signs, and scott walker is definitely under the influence. and didn't he get busted. once you are busted you are busted. >> stephanie: yeah, the stephanie miller has no information whether governor
8:21am
walker is -- >> on drugs. >> stephanie: he looks to me more like someone who just hit him with a plank, because he looked a tiny bit cross eyed. like there are some tiny birds [ whistling ] >> stephanie: i don't know if it is pharmaceutical in nature or not. you know what they now advice from sarah palin. she said mitt romney and paul ryan should go rogue. >> because that worked out so well for her -- >> stephanie: could i have some sarah palin music. here she is. ♪ >> they should go rogue, not hold back on telling the people
8:22am
the true state of our economy and national security. they need to break through the liberal media. a [ inaudible ] obama's motto seems to be let the good times roll, the kids will deal with the catastrophic consequence in theirs. [♪ fun-facts music ♪] [ applause ] >> why is everybody listens to her advise to go rogue because they didn't work out out well for her and grampy mccain. >> stephanie: she's no whiny.
8:23am
[ baby crying ] >> media for not going rogue. >> stephanie: shake it up there's another car song i also recommend that too in addition. >> you are just what i needed mitt romney. >> stephanie: i just have to have jim read it because i didn't hear the actual audio because it makes my ears bleed. cliff in new jersey you are on the "stephanie miller show." hi, cliff. >> caller: there's bill in new jersey. >> stephanie: that's close enough. you can be bill in new jersey. >> caller: that's a good name. i'll change it. that last woman and how you disparage the disease that is probably going to kill her. that's insane. but would you trust your social security with the financial
8:24am
industry now? and he is going to come back at the financials and i think we'll see good times ahead. >> stephanie: there you go. sarah in michigan. hello, sarah. >> caller: road flair mary shouldn't call you if your ratings go up. plus if she is paying $80 a carton for cigarettes she could buy a lot of marijuana and kill her ass often. >> stephanie: apparently it just goes up during her calls. >> keep calling you with entertaining yourself. >> stephanie: 29 minutes after
8:25am
the hour. right back on the "stephanie miller show." ♪ >>who the heck does mitt romney think he is? (vo) this is joy on current tv. >>if mitt romney treats his magic underwear the same way as his tax returns, then he's been going commando for the past 10 years. >>since when do you get to say stuff like that on tv? >> listen, if you'd read your email once in a while, you'd know i have a new show. (vo) always outspoken. >> you think because this is an election year you can just say anything? >> hello! say anything, that's the name of the show.
8:26am
an energizing fruit or relaxing
8:27am
mint flavor. new 5 rpm gum. stimulate your senses.
8:28am
8:29am
[ ♪ music ♪ ] >> announcer: stephanie miller. >> she's a doll. >> yeah, she's super cute. >> ah. >> stephanie: it is the "stephanie miller show." welcome to it. 34 minutes after the hour. kim in minnesota writes steph and chris and jim i just listened to the entire ann romney audio, in addition to the hotty privilege that oozes throughout the beginning is completely bizarre.
8:30am
she said after they lost to mccain she said she made a video to talk about not ever wanting to do it again because it was so hard. wtf? shouldn't they just have a conversation of lobster bisque. ps i'm writing an email because i can never get through the phones anymore because of road flair mary. >> caller: hi stephanie. i'm so glad you are back on the air in columbus. you kept me sane through the
8:31am
mccain election. i have a different reaction when i saw mittny sporting a new shade. he's toast. >> stephanie: i get it. it's a joke about his color. gawker mitt romney's origin of self destruction. god preserve you if you have any idea what is happening inside mittny's brain. it's as if the man said oh how, how is that. and pulled back the curtains to the fart machine, the mittnyian [ censor bleep ] up. >> okay. >> stephanie: romney and his
8:32am
accountedant accountedants, this without a doubt is cynical behavior and as we were saying he is go back and magically undo it after he loses in a landslide. this disclosure shows the guys who spent months railing at china, but two years investing in it. and earned $13.2 million while being unemployed just like the rest of us. [ applause ] >> stephanie: hi stewart, welcome. >> caller: hi, i like to call it the romney verse. it's alternate and it's bad. but what i wanted to say is that romney actually lied when he
8:33am
said he takes nothing more nor nothing less than said guidelines require. actually by taking less than his full deduction on charitable money, he took less, and therefore concealed, defraud the public and lied about what he was a doing. so he's a liar. >> stephanie: yes. this guy that we talked about the texas man that lynched the empty chair? >> that's right. [♪ "world news tonight" theme ♪] >> stephanie: he got some attention. he said i am not a racist -- >> i am not a racist but i'm about to invade poland. >> his name is bud?
8:34am
>> stephanie: bud. he said the chair was meant to symbolize obama. he said haven't you heard of the clint eastwood thing with the empty chair. he said it was quote the only place he had to put the damn thing. he said he hung it on the tree to cut the grass. >> you tip the chair back by the kitchen table. >> stephanie: and he added an american flag on wednesday. >> and then started yelling at the media. >> stephanie: yes. kathy in california is confused about this show. welcome. >> caller: hi, is this a new show or a comedy show. >> caller: oh. i have been watching you for a
8:35am
week now i have this ridiculous station. i have decided you people are nuts -- now i'm a romney voter. >> stephanie: so you were undecided -- >> caller: yeah. >> stephanie: okay. and you are voting for -- >> caller: myself probably. but not you people, all you do is complain and insult. and you have no intelligence. >> stephanie: well you don't have to vote for me -- >> caller: i wouldn't vote for the person you are promoting, because all you seem to do is tear down the other person by insults. >> stephanie: i like your idea. i would vote for yourself. >> ann romney: stop it. >> caller: i'll do that. >> well then that solves everything. >> she is road flair mary
8:36am
without the cigarettes. >> ann romney: stop it. >> this has turned into the best day ever. >> stephanie: she was undecided and now he has decided to vote for herself. >> i was considering voting for obama -- >> is this a comedy show or what -- >> what you people do can't possibly support the black guy -- >> stephanie: she likes her shows a little more concrete. is this a comedy show or news? some people don't like their facts mixed with fart jokes. [ farting sounds ] [♪ circus music ♪] >> stephanie: or slide whistle. >> announcer: facts with slide whistles, it's the "stephanie miller show." >> stephanie: okay. herman cain took a lot at mitt romney. >> oh. >> stephanie: he says he would
8:37am
be leading president obama in the polls if he was the party's nominee. >> i believe my 999 votes. >> there you go insulting people again, jim. >> stephanie: i have some depth to my ideas. >> 999 feet underground. >> stephanie: good morning victoria in detroit. >> caller: you guys rock. romney's comment about going to the emergency room and it solves everybody's problems. well, i think you better be wearing your magic underwear, because you are likely not to survive the wallet biopsy. >> stephanie: there you go.
8:38am
hi go ahead. >> caller: hi, stephanie these republicans have my lucy up like you wouldn't believe. and daryle metcalf is now on a pittsburgh radio station saying the voters in pennsylvania are too lazy to go vote. >> stephanie: right. >> caller: yes, and he is starting an sb10-70 just like arizona. yeah. so i wanted to tell you, whatten saw mitt romney on univision, he looked like a oompaluma. >> stephanie: that's what chris said. mary in mod chester -- >> caller: hi.
8:39am
mitt romney gets in trouble and he calls in his mommy, and i think he should probably call in palin who should take him to alaska for some foreign policy experience. >> stephanie: yeah, you wanted a vise from the person that lost the last landslide. >> caller: there you go. they could both be a bridge to nowhere. >> caller: this lieian ayn rand and willard mitt rob me. and how much legs and feet was this guy have to shoot himself with. >> stephanie: yeah, how is he still walking? >> sit in that empty chair. >> uh-huh. >> stephanie: by the way --
8:40am
[♪ "world news tonight" theme ♪] >> stephanie: noted car thief and insurance defrauder darrell issa vows to continue the witch hunt. >> wow. >> stephanie: he has tried to exploit the tragedy of the series of botched gun sales, and he is not done. he is going to continue pursuing eric holder's contempt. he will absolutely continue pursuing a civil lawsuit. even though a report has already cleared him of all things. [ applause ] >> stephanie: that's your tax dollars at work. >> okay. >> stephanie: all right. 45 minutes after the hour. right back with the remaining minutes of the "stephanie miller show." >> any opinion is you are nuts.
8:41am
>> announcer: it is the "stephanie miller show." ♪
8:42am
jack you're a little boring. boring. boring. [ jack ] after lauren broke up with me, i went to the citi private pass page and decided to be...not boring. that's how i met marilyn... giada... really good. yes! [ jack ] ...and alicia. ♪ this girl is on fire ♪ [ male announcer ] use any citi card to get the benefits of private pass. more concerts, more events more experiences. [ jack ] hey, who's boring now? [ male announcer ] get more access with the citi card.
8:43am
8:44am
you disgust me. prove it. enough is enough. d-con baits are specially formulated to kill in one feeding. guaranteed. d-con. get out. what happen's when you put together on the same couch. well, it's conversation you won't hear anywhere else. that's for sure. plus, singer and activist, wyclef jean. only on current tv. ♪
8:45am
♪ ladies and gentlemen, this is a jay-z festival -- >> announcer: stephanie miller. >> is that what this is? >> for shizzle. >> oh, my god. sniet is the "stephanie miller show." 50 minutes after the hour. now that mitt romney's campaign
8:46am
has imploded mitt romney is back to pointing at things. as mr. romney headed to an event, a reporter asked -- and his quote actually said hah hah and then pointed to the skies, and pointed at the clouds and said look at those things. those are beautiful. >> does he know that clouds happen every day. >> stephanie: why don't they vote for him. >> all right. >> stephanie: all right. let's go to pat in michigan -- >> stop it. >> stephanie: you stop it. >> ann romney: stop it. >> caller: hi, great show. i love it.
8:47am
>> stephanie: thank you. >> caller: on "60 minutes" i wondered if he could be asked do you feel duplicitous because you are not paying your portion of taxes. >> stephanie: yes. t-paw, announced that he was going to step down to take over the top stop at a financial institution. he said banks need to voluntarily do more regulation. he said he would seek a refinement of the dodd-frank act. >> meaning gutting.
8:48am
>> stephanie: exactly. wow, as i told you i don't know who anybody is unless they do basically cable political news. but amanda barns -- >> he was a big star. >> stephanie: yes. >> she did easy a, which was a great movie. >> stephanie: yes, i'm doing this story because she is a hotter act than i am and goes to spin class. he was caught freaking out, including removing her top and -- >> wow. >> she had a sports bra on. >> oh, okay. >> stephanie: she was eventually asked to skiddadle. >> wow. >> stephanie: this is a story of
8:49am
everything that is wrong with the world in one paragraph. this is according to kim kardashian. the other day kanye west tweeted i just [ censor bleep ] kim kardashian. >> wow. [ applause ] >> stephanie: okay. here is another complete waste of space -- [♪ "world news tonight" theme ♪] >> stephanie: dr. drew appears on a sirius radio show and he said he doesn't fault chris brown for beating rihanna -- >> his fists hit rihanna's face. >> stephanie: i'm not saying there is a bad person here. these are human experiences.
8:50am
>> computer says naaaa. ♪ you are an idiot ♪ >> stephanie: it was her fault she didn't have an umbrella present. now this is current. monica lewinski writing a tell all. >> stephanie: wow, i think we have heard it all. >> stephanie: let's go to denise in chicago. welcome. >> caller: hey, steph i have just been turned on to your show, and you are just like the cat's meow. you guys are all great. to laugh at all of this crap going on. i'm a person -- a cancer survivor. i have just been laid off, and i have no health insurance and i
8:51am
would like to invite ann romney to step into my game. she is so pitiful complaining about -- boo, hoo, hoo -- >> stephanie: and she would like to invite you to -- >> ann romney: stop it. >> it's our turn. >> stephanie: it's her turn. apparently you weren't listening. >> ann romney: stop it. this is hard. you want to try it get it in the ring. this is hard. >> stephanie: i see. >> she is not warm. >> stephanie: you could skate over here. barry in pennsylvania you are on the "stephanie miller show." welcome. >> caller: hi, stephanie thanks for getting me on -- >> stephanie: but can i get you off that's the question? [ laughter ] >> caller: well, that might make somebody upset here. but i have a little confusion as
8:52am
to why the news media isn't approaching the fact that mitt romney may have taken the 2004 tax amnesty account, and if he is, he is a lawbreaker. >> stephanie: yeah it has just unearth unearthed a lot more questions. jack from new jersey go ahead. >> caller: i just wanted to tell you that 47% meeting he had down in florida. the guy -- the house there he was is the one who owns the philadelphia 76ers, by the way. >> stephanie: oh okay. >> caller: he just bought them last spring and he has restaurants called friendly's.
8:53am
>> stephanie: oh yeah. >> caller: he closed up a whole bunch of restaurants and stole the pension from them too. and the reason obama has a bunch of nascar fans is because he saved chevrolet. >> stephanie: there you go. hi, sue. >> caller: the most important thing is you must now buy the smoking dildo.com website, and put everything related to stephanie miller sexy liberal. >> stephanie: yes, i imagine the gurgle -- google search engines are going great -- [ explosion ] >> stephanie: see, how i just made it worse. wow, it's about time we got to get out of here. we got to stop it. >> ann romney: stop it. >> stephanie: we'll see you
8:54am
tomorrow on the "stephanie miller show." >> ann romney: stop it. this is hard. you want to try it. get in the ring. this is hard.
8:55am
8:56am
8:57am
8:58am
8:59am